Friday, August 22, 2008

Project Runway characters

Been tuning in to Project Runway this season (finally!) and felt like drawing a few of the characters...

I like Stella's punk style, but depending on how she's edited, I either love her or she annoys me. I do like everything she does, clothes wise, although sometimes she whines a bit much, but overall- rock on girl!  The hammer is for her to work her leather and grommets with...


I love Korto's look- I think I could have pushed this drawing more with her eyes and hair; maybe next time! Think she's a great designer and I usually have her in my top favorite designs, although I think the pressure gets to her sometimes.


I used to like Kenley, but the more I see of her, the more I really don't like her. I love her physical appearance and her personal sense of fashion (love those roses and feathers in her hair!!), but I get the sinking suspicion she's not so pretty on the inside, from the snide comments and catty attitude she has.  Every week turns me more and more off of her!

5 comments:

damon said...

i like these drawing a lot

you really captured the attitude of the different personalities

they rock

Unknown said...

Haha. So cool and I totally agree--especially about Kenley. I'm just not too sure about her for some reason either.

I really enjoy checking out your drawings. I feel like you're refining your own style so much.

Unknown said...

Haha! Thats funny! My mom tends to watch that show a lot, I don't, but I've seen it before!

Oswald Iten said...

hi, thanks for your comment on my blog! One of the advantages of comments is, that one gets to know a lot of different blogs. You seem to be at home in quite a variety of styles.

DINTOONS said...

haha cute illos and interesting insights into their personalities...
great blog daisy, be back for more!! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails