Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Demo Reel!


Daisy Church: Animation Demo Reel 2010 from daisy church on Vimeo.
Demo reel of flash and hand drawn animation of Daisy Church.

Featuring work from:

(in order of appearance)

Mr Men Show Season II (Cartoon Network)
Can You Teach My Alligator Manners (Disney Playhouse)
Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! (Nick Jr)
Lou & Lou's Safety Patrol (Disney Playhouse)
BUFU/ aka The Network (BET)
Slacker Cats (ABC Family)
Metalocalypse (Adult Swim: Cartoon Network)
Music Video: Oh No (Stone's Throw Records)
Limp Bizkit web pre-loader (The Firm)
Personal Work
Ah, Satan (Ind documentary)
Fallen Faithful (Ind feature film)

If you can't get Vimeo to work, here is the Youtube version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6FHDpfylI

2 comments:

lauren carney said...

oh gosh.
your blog makes me so happy inside!
all the little quirky drawings rock my world.
Thankyou for being wonderful!
You've given me my daily dose of inspiration

Daisy Church said...

aw, thanks lauren!! : D you totally made my day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails