Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girls Drawing Girls show THIS Friday!

Boy, this has sure been the week for shows, hasn't it?

I got a wonderful email the other week inviting me to join the lovely Girls Drawin' Girls , a group that I've been closely following for the past year or so, and I'm thrilled to be a part of such a talented bunch of ladies!  They specialize in pin-up style art, and if you're lucky enough to own one of their two books , you have a sense of the wide range of styles and talent in the group.

I'm whipping together a small piece for their show which is opening THIS friday, February 6th at Nickelodeon Studios, in Burbank CA.

For more details, see the Girls Drawin' Girls website , or check out the event's info page

Girls Drawin' Girls- Nickelodeon Show!


Opening Reception Friday, Feb 6th, 2009
5pm-7pm
Nickelodeon Studios
531 W Olive Ave, Burbank CA


Drinks and refreshments will be provided!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails