Sunday, January 25, 2009

If Wishes were Horses; Reception 1/31/09

Thanks to the very kind owner, Steve, down at Silverlake's own Living Room store down on Sunset Blvd., it's been made possible for me to ship and bring out a collection of my very large and favorite paintings that I did quite a few years ago back in school.  Only a few select paintings are actually on display full time in the store, but for one night, we are going to hold a reception and hang all the pieces that were shipped out so that all my LA area friends can come by and see all my large-scale horse paintings in person, since they're really amazing- most are around 6'x6'.  The pictures I have online do them no justice, and it's so great to see them up and on the walls again.

So, it would do me a great pleasure if any if you LA area folks would like to swing by the Living Room next Saturday, January 31st, between 6-9pm and join us for food and beverages and check out my work.  Hope to see you there!

Saturday, January 31st
6pm-9pm
Living Room
3531 Sunset Blvd
Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA 90026

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails