Monday, June 30, 2008

Bride Expo fatigue!

So tired today! (so please excuse the super rough doodle!) Went to the wedding expo with my fiancé, my sister, and my friend Jess- very overwhelming, but I think I met some cool vendors.

Amusing highlights of the day;
- having vendors confuse my fiancé and my sister as the couple to be
- having vendors confuse me and Jess as the couple to be
- JAZY HAIR! (enough said)

(my fiancé would like me to clarify that he wasn't nearly that excited about the free cake samples, nor was he that poorly drawn looking)

3 comments:

Jessica Kreig Hendron said...

Woo! I'm famous! I finally made it on Daisy's blog!!

Daisy Church said...

Ha ha- but when are you going to update your blog, missie??

Brandy Trigueros said...

3rd amusing highlight of the day: cake diving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails