Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 21, 2008

Crazy drivers!!

I have never experienced driving as crazy as Chinese drivers outside of video games- the only way to describe being driven around China is like Grand Theft Auto, but without the car jacking or hookers. Or Crazy Taxi. Come to think of it, our taxi driver -did- drive on the sidewalk at one point. So maybe more like Crazy Taxi.

Seriously. I thought I was going to die at several points. But in a fun way! They all drive like maniacs, but they manage to do it without cars being wrecked on the side of the road everywhere (that I could see). Words cannot even describe the madness. I don't think my drawing can even accurately describe it. Go play a video game (like crazy taxi) and drive like a reckless maniac, and perhaps that will come close, but without the death defying part. (to experience what it's like to be a pedestrian crossing a road, go play Frogger. Seriously- life building skills people!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails