Friday, February 10, 2012

VS Show Pieces!

First off, thank you to EVERYBODY who made it out to VS last weekend! We had a fantastic turnout, and sold a bunch of pieces! 

It was my first time curating a show, and I couldn't have asked for a better reception. We packed Mission Comics and Art, and almost every single participating artist showed up in person to the event!

A HUGE thank you to Leef, owner and gallery director extraordinary for allowing me to host such a great event in such a wonderful space!

For all the pictures (and prices/availability) of all the pieces, please see the show's tumblr site: 

For photos from the reception, you can check them out over on my facebook page!

A few of the artists at the end of the evening
L to R: Wednesday Kirwan, Shiu-Pei Luu, Damon O'Keefe, Daisy Church, Chris Vear, Sherry DeLorme, Anand Duncan, and Erin Leong

Packed in the front of Mission Comics' retail space

And packed in the back gallery!

Here are my two finished pieces!




3 comments:

Shelley Whiting said...

Your girls are very stylish and mysterious. Beautiful and unique artwork.

Unknown said...

I must say I don't comment too often here, but Let me say one thing you manage to captivate and add personality and character to your work. Great stuff, keep it up.

Daisy Church said...

aw, thanks! Sorry I haven't updated more recently! (gotta fix that!!) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails