Thursday, October 13, 2011

APE roundup!


SO so sorry for the lack of posts/delay in my APE round-up post! 

APE 2011 was absolutely fantastic- thank you to everybody who swung by our booth and said hi and bought some awesome art!  Here are some pics from the event...  I am pleased to say we have SOLD OUT of our first run of "The Incident at Exit 88," but we are considering a second printing, so stay tuned! Also pending is an Etsy store upgrade which will feature a fuller selection of prints, artwork, and sketchbooks for both me and Damon : D




Mermaid portrait of fan Katie!


Joint Zombie/ Mermaid portrait by me and Damon!


The ever so sweet Inci and her new San Francisco doodle : D


OMG KATE BEATON! I was so super thrilled to meet her and have her sign my book! She is such a doll! (and thank you Kate for putting up with my fan-girl nerves! ha!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails