Wednesday, July 20, 2011

San Diego Comic-Con 2011!!!

If you’re attending San Diego Comic-Con 2011, come by Girls Drawin Girls Booth #5628 (same place as last year) and come say hi!! I'll be busy working the GDG booth selling our latest book of collected pin-up work (with a NEW piece by me!!), as well as a selection of over 20 new prints and 30 necklaces by yours truly! And, if I'm lucky, I might have some new sketchbooks to give out. Whoo hoo!



I will be working the booth Saturday AM, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday afternoon! Come by Saturday to check out my latest cosplay outfit, Mad Men PowerGirl!

I will (hopefully!) be also drawing over at the Sketch Theatre booth over by Gnomon at some point during the weekend.... will keep you updated! : D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails