Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Moon: Signs of the Chinese Zodiac show at myplasticheart NYC

I have some big news! 

I'm proud to announce the next art show I am in with myplasticheart NYC as part of a FANTASTIC group show called "New Moon," featuring interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac. 

I am thrilled and honored to be part of SUCH a talented line-up of folks, including:

Amy Sol
Roland Tamayo
Travis Louie
Junko Mizuno
Yosuke Ueno
Koralie
Frank Kozik
Andrew Bannecker
Julie West
Yoskay Yamamoto
64 Colors
Steve Talkowski
Guy McKinley
Jesse Hernandez
Patrick Gannon
@my Ruppel
Jason Freeney
Dabsmyla
Noferin
Tristan Eaton
Camilla d'Errico
Molly Crabapple
Daisy Church
Harley and Boss

I know, right!? 

I can't share pics of my piece yet- but if you want a preview, email the gallery to get on their preview list!

And if you're in NYC, PLEASE go check the show out- I am SUPER bummed I can't be back east for this one! (and take lots of pics for me!)

New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac 2011 
Group Show 
Opening Reception: Friday February 11th 2011 6 - 9pm 
Exhibition runs through March 13th 2011
for press inquiries please contact info@myplasticheart.com
to sign up for our preview list contact previewlist@myplasticheart.com




While I can't show you the actual piece (yet!), check out some of my drawing studies! : D


2 comments:

Christy said...

That's awesome!! I will take pics for you! :)

Patrick said...

Hey Daisy, truly great to be showing with you. I just checked out your work on the preview page, and it is beautiful. Love the way you play with...ah, but I don't want to give anything away. Let's just say I dig it. cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails