Saturday, January 1, 2011

That thou canst never once reflect, on Old Long Syne

First off, let me say that I have not (I repeat, not!) forgotten about you, lovely blog readers! December 2010 came and went in it's usual whirlwind of holiday-ness, and between work, paintings, and life in general (including jury duty, full time work, freelance, moving Ghost, being sick, and traveling), it's been tough keeping up with uploading scans of everything!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading my blog, checking out my artwork, and being so amazingly supportive! It's been a huge year full of art shows for me, and I'm so excited to see my work and style evolving and starting to come into its own.

Here is a quick photo of me and Damon at our New Years Party last night; I am planning on continuing drawing every day in 2011, and here's to many more art shows, paintings, and wonderful adventures together!

Wishing you all the best in 2011! (new scans/drawings to come soon, plus info on my two upcoming shows next weekend at Gallery 1988 and Cactus!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails