Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pay it Forward Received!!

I'm a little late posting this, but I received my Pay it Forward from Jennifer Lewis- it's awesome!!! SO CUTE!! I love it! It has a packet of watermelon seeds, and on the back a super cute watercolor, and it has attached to the ribbon a little sculpey bunny head + skull= win! Plus, there were the cutest totoro stickers on the packaging : D


THANK YOU JENNIFER!!! Go check out her blog; she's oh-so talented, and does some really wonderful work. : D  You can also see much better pics of the watermelon drawing and the sculpey beads on her blog...

Again, I'm hosting the same idea here- for details, see this blog post about it! If you comment and email me your address, I'll make something fun and artsy for you in the next year (as long as you do the same for five others!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails