Thursday, December 4, 2008

Monday, Dec 1, 2008

So sorry for the delays in posting! Been really under the weather with an incredibly bad migraine- enough to knock me out for a few days. Just now getting out and about and back to work.

Ok. I have to fess up. I have, for each and every day this year, done a drawing, but Tuesday night, I was really in no shape to do anything but be in bed and be with tons of ice packs.  Damon offered me the sketch pad and said I could just scribble some gobbedly gook, but honestly, I just wanted to crawl up and pass out at that point, so... no official drawing : (  two emergency doctor visits later, (and LOTS of medication), migraine is finally gone at least.

But, this is an extra drawing I did over thanksgiving break inspired by the Yves Saint Laurent retrospective at the De Young museum in san fransisco, so I have something to show.  enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails