Monday, January 22, 2007
My friend Dee tagged me to name 6 weird things about myself...
1. I love collecting siamese fighting fish. I have over 25 right now, and yes, all in their own tanks...
2. I tend to temporarily obsess over certain video games- I play one really intensely for a few months, then drop it without ever finishing it. (I like the idea that I need to go back and finish it at some point, but I never actually do)
3. I play with fire. Literally. I do fire dancing with fingers, fans, cups and staff, and I'm learning how to eat fire right now.
4. I collect My Little Ponies. I have over 300 original MLPs and playsets at home. (see a small glimpse of it here . I also replace wings for the summerwings and windywings series.
5. I've been to every state in the US except two: Alaska and Arkansas.
6. I love the smell of dust burning (like when you turn an electric heater on after a while).
Ok, I tag DAMON (who was already tagged by Dee, but I'm re-tagging him 'cause he hasn't done it yet), and DANIELLE!
at 6:45 PM